The ultimate comprehensive reference to Adobe now updated and revised to cover the CS4 release!
• As the industry-standard image-editing software for print and digital media, Photoshop has a phenomenally broad reach and, if you’re a user, then you’re anxious to get started with CS4!
• This authoritative guide to Photoshop CS4 shows you how to retouch, color correct, manipulate, and combine images
• Sheds light on optimal ways to create cutting-edge special effects for digital or film-based images, and then use them on the Web or in print
• More than 1,200 pages are packed with advice that demystifies even the most complex Photoshop tasks
• Covers everything from image-editing basics to techniques for working with camera raw images
• Also discusses the file browser, histogram palette, lens blur, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more